Excavation and Vegetation Removal
An excavator attachment can be mounted on to the machine to create an amphibious digger which can be used for a variety of tasks such as:
- Creating & restoring overgrown channels
- Create habitats for wildlife
- Excavation of bulrush/ reeds
- Clearing inlets and outlets
- Removing aggregate from waterways
With the ability to access and work in places such as wetlands, bogs and areas where standard excavators cannot access makes this an excellent choice to complete projects in these types of environments.
We can also remove areas of trapped vegetation spoil/ silt with our clamshell attachment.