Here at Specialist Lake Services we work with a wide range of clients to offer solutions to their specific needs on waterways.
With benefits such as:
- Amphibious nature– ability to access places where heavy machinery have complications
- Low impact design– minimum damage to surrounding land
- Launching– no need for purpose built launching points
- Delivery– towed to site with a 4×4.
At Specialist Lake Services we have the facility to cut and remove most aquatic weeds approximately 1.6m below the surface of the water. Bulrushes and Reeds 0.5m below the surface.
With weed/vegetation gathering & disposal there are a few techniques that can be used for this process. Every individual project is usually different and at Specialist Lake Services we offer clients the best overall plan for this stage of harvesting.
To give an idea of the process here is a guide of the various stages of a project undertaken by Specialist Lake Services.
We also offer clients a variety of solutions for waterway maintenance with various attachments. These attachments include:
- SPECIALISED CUTTERS FOR A RANGE OF AQUATIC WEEDS, BULRUSH & REEDS
- EXCAVATOR ARM ATTACHMENT
- SILT PUMP ATTACHMENTS
- CLAMSHELL BUCKET
- GATHERING RAKES WITH STRAINER PLATES